Terms of Service
Signing up for a dynashop Account and using any dynashop Services you will be agreeing to be obligated by all the terms and conditions of dynashop Services. The Service given by the dynashop below the Terms of Service involves many products and services to assist you in selling goods and services to the buyers. Any current feature which is added to the Terms of Service will also be subject to Terms of Service.
- By mentioning your full legal name, phone number, current address, and valid email address, and all the information indicated as required you can register a dynashop account and access the Services.
- For opening an Account at a dynashop you must be 18 years or at the age of majority in the jurisdiction from where you live and from the place you will use the Account.
- You must be sure that you are using any services given by dynashop for the running of your business, not your purpose.
- The email address provided by you to dynashop must be working as dynashop will communicate with you by that email address only.
- Store ownerThe person signing up for the Service by Subject to Section 2.1(2) will be the contracting party for the aim of our Terms of Service.
- Staff AccountsYou can make more than one staff account according to your pricing plan at dynashop. With those accounts, the owner can set permission and allow other persons to work with their Account with specific information.
- PayPal Express Checkout and dynashop Payments AccountsAs the signing up is completed dynashop will make a Paypal Express Checkout Account from your side by using your email address.
- Google PaymentsAfter completing the sign up for the service and enrolling in the dynashop payments, dynashop will make a google payment account for you. And if you don't want to access the account you have the responsibility to deactivate it.
- Domain Namesdynashop will automatically renew your domain name each year as long your dynashop Account remains active.
- For dynashop users, a technical support service is given.
- You cannot use the dynashop services for any illegal or unauthorized use, not in the use of the service, the laws applied to you in your customer's jurisdiction, or the laws of Canada and the Province of Ontario.
- For termination or expiration of these Terms of Service,section 1, 3(2)-(5),4, 6-8, 14-15, 17(8)-(10),19,21 and 22.
dynashop Contracting Party
Section 4(1) is applied to you if the billing address of your store is located in the United States or Canada.
- The parties unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Province of Ontario concerning any claim arising out of connection with the Terms of Service.
- For any reason, we reserve the right to modify or terminate the Services, without notice at any time. Not all services and features are available in every jurisdiction and we are under no obligation to make any Services or features available in any jurisdiction.
- At any time for any reason, we have the right to refuse service to anyone. for any reason
- If we are not able to incline the rightful Store Owner, without prejudice to our other rights,dynashop has full right to temporarily remove an Account till the time resolution is not done between the disputing parties.
Confidential Information will not be limited to all information associated with a party’s business and will also not publicly known having specific business information, technical processes, customer lists, and formulas, software, names, addresses, and other information regarding customers and prospective customers, product designs, sales.
Limitation of Liability
- dynashop will not respond for any direct, incidental, indirect, use, data, damages for loss, or not able to use the Service.
- dynashop will not be responsible for the results that are achieved with the use of the service will be right or accurate.
- We will not warranty any of the tax obligations related to the use of dynashop services
- Use of the POS Services needs your active and valid Account.
- If your POS Services are not with dynashop Payments, you will not be able to use any other payment processing service.
- Without terminating your Account you can easily terminate your POS Services.
- You can organize the presentation of your dynashop store with a design template from the dynashop Theme store. You cannot transfer or sell Theme to anyone from dynashop theme store.
- For your store, you can change the Theme which suits the best for your store.
Payment of Fees
- You have to pay the Fees which are mentioned in your subscription to Online Service or POS Services.
- A valid payment method is a must on file with us to pay for all incurred and recurring Fees. To any valid payment method that you authorize dynashop will charge applicable Fees on that.
Cancellation and Termination
- By contacting dynashop support you may cancel your Account and terminate the Terms of Service at any time.
- On termination of the Service for any reason by either party, the dynashop can cancel all the services provided to you and you will not be able to access your Account.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- The services which you are using its prices are subject to change within 30 days' notice from dynashop. These notices can be given at any time by posting the changes to the dynashop site.
Feedback and Reviews
- We will be glad to get any ideas and/or suggestions regarding improvements or additions to the Services. By giving your Feedback to dynashop, you waive any rights in the Feedback and then dynashop will be free to implement and use the Feedback if desired.
Rights of Third Parties
It's associate and Saves for dynashop and dynashop users anyone who is continuing with the dynashop Services to these Terms of Service. It should not affect the rights of any permitted assignee or transferee of these Terms for the avoidance of doubt.
Privacy & Data Protection